November 7, 2015
Furnace maintenance is an essential step in ensuring you stay warm all winter and Precision has an Orland Park heating contractor available for you to do just that! A single tune-up on your furnace can save you plenty of money in the near future and even extend the lifespan of your furnace by years. Though it can be tough to predict when your heating system busts, furnace maintenance will keep those worries to a minimum.
Precision should be your number-one choice if you’re looking for an Orland Park heating contractor who can save you from a winter filled with plenty of heating troubles. Our heating experts perform a wide range of tests and inspect all areas of your furnace so your heating system is problem-free. But of course, it’s up to you to make the decision to call us! Don’t wait until it’s too late!
When Should You Call Our Orland Park Heating Contractor?
Our Orland Park heating contractor is ready, willing, and able to tackle any problem with your heating system and do it all at the highest quality. Here are 5 signs that something is wrong with your furnace and you need to call us for maintenance sooner than later:
- Poor Cost and Energy Efficiency: This indicates that your furnace is working harder but uses up more energy to provide heat. You can see your utility bills increase if you let this problem persist. A furnace tune-up can make sure your furnace is using less energy to get the job done.
- Yellow Flame: This indicates that the burners need cleaning to provide more oxygen to the flame. Worse, it can be indicative of carbon monoxide, an odorless yet poisonous gas that can lead to a loss of consciousness or even death. Don’t risk the health and safety of everyone in your household and get furnace service immediately!
- Unusual Noises: Most furnaces click when they’re activated, and oftentimes, you can hear the air flowing through the vents. These are normal sounds. If you hear rattling, crackling or squealing sounds, that can indicate anything from loose parts to electrical issues.
- Strange Odor: Your furnace shouldn’t emit an odor, period. If you smell gas, smoke, or burning plastic, you need to shut your furnace down immediately and evacuate the building until the issue has been addressed.
- Physical Damage: Wear and tear may cause problems with your furnace in including reduced air flow and poor heating control. Even the smallest traces of physical damage can hinder the performance of your heating system.
Contact Precision today to have an Orland Park heating contractor who can supply you with unbeatable service to keep your furnace running! And of course, call immediately for furnace maintenance if you notice any of the above signs!